请访问我们的 Facebook 页面，
This Chinese Assembly (CA) was established in 2004 for
(1) residents of Teban Gardens who had been identified by the Church for us to shepherd and care,
(2) foreign students and nurses from colleges and NUS who came into contact with the church outreach.
Today, our worshipers mainly consist of 4 major groups:
(1) Young intellectuals / new migrants from China,
(2) local senior citizens,
(3) English-educated locals who love others and hence make rapid progress in Chinese and Mandarin,
(4) those who come from China to help look after their grandchildren.
Today, there are about 30 children and babies under the age of ten.
The CA values each individual's family commitment and endeavours to cultivate a Godly next generation. We encourage members to witness at their market place, participate enthusiastically in the regional care group, to study the Word of God, participate in the Bible Studies on Tuesday and after the Sunday worship. In addition, we have a choir, young adults' fellowship, couples' fellowship, and more. On the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month, a platform of "Tri-Generation" is set up to give family of generations to participate in the activities together. Every Sunday, we arrange for a free bus to transport residents to and from Teban Gardens, so that they can grow with us.
For more information,
please visit our Facebook page,
or E-mail Pastor Chan Kwang San.
May the love of God be with you and your family!